John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have been trying to print something on my new printer (HP

Customer Question

Hi I have been trying to print something on my new printer (HP DeskJet 2130) but every time I click on 'print' the icon of the printer appears at the bass of my Apple Mac's screen for a few seconds then vanishes and then no more. Could you please advise me. ***** *****
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Hi I bought the printer new at Tesco it is a Deskjet 2130 print scan copy
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Hi I'm printing from an Apple Mac using a direct line connection
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Hi I was just setting up the connections between the printer and the computer
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hi No that's all and thank you very much, Michael
Category: Printers
Expert:  P. Kumar replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing problems. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know since when you started having this issue?

Thanks,

Kumar