Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have been trying to print something on my new printer (HP…

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been trying to print something on my new printer (HP DeskJet 2130) but every time I click on 'print' the icon of the printer appears at the bass of my Apple Mac's screen for a few seconds then vanishes and then no more. Could you please advise me. ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hi I bought the printer new at Tesco it is a Deskjet 2130 print scan copy

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hi I'm printing from an Apple Mac using a direct line connection

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Hi I was just setting up the connections between the printer and the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Hi No that's all and thank you very much, Michael

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/6/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing problems. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know since when you started having this issue?

Thanks,

Kumar