Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WF-3620. How do I leave the printer on and turn the…

Customer Question
I have a WF-3620...

I have a WF-3620. How do I leave the printer on and turn the fax function OFF?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not since I bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/6/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 1 year ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Try these steps on your computer please.
Choose Printer and Faxes in the Control Panel (Start, Control Panel, Printers and Faxes).
Right-click on the WF 3620 Printer to make the default printer.
From the context menu that opens up select Set as Default Printer.