John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a 7860DW and using windows 10 and it won't print.

Customer Question

I have a 7860DW and using windows 10 and it won't print. Driver is there but it goes into queue
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Borthers MFC 7860DW
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Just started because I switched computers has it hasn't worked with this computer before
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: last week to windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no what is the cost
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is your printer supposed to be working on a wireless connection? or is it USB-cable-connected to the Windows 10 computer? and, How old is the printer, please?