Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not print. I have a new laptop, HP Windows 10. Every…

Customer Question
It will not print...

It will not print. I have a new laptop, HP Windows 10. Every time I try it says "printer cannot print

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Please wait I am searching info

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is HP Notebook,OS version ML It was refurbished in March 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing unusual Just started using this last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

It is a Brother printer, scanner, fax -- J4700W

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/6/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is the printer newly set up, new, or otherwise not-previously-working?

Is the printer on a wireless connection, or is it USB-cable-wired to the computer?