Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I recently had to disconnect all my computer devices and

Customer Question

Hi, I recently had to disconnect all my computer devices and recconnect them. Since then, I cannot get my printer to work. I have an WF-2760 printer and I'm sure that I have it plugged in and I am trying to reset up the wifi, since it doesn't seem to like the usb cable that I had. Can you help?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a WF-2760 and I think it si less than a year old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since I reconnected it.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, it keeps saying something about FAX, but I don't use fax because I no longer have a landline.
Category: Printers
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

ok, please accept offer when comes up

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not at that price.
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

I sent a discounted one .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Still no. I will have Geek Squad work on it since I already have an account with them.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Stop contacting me.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF77201~faq-295182

After setting up wireless, restart the computer and printer. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>