Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently had to disconnect all my computer devices and…

Customer Question
Hi, I recently had...

Hi, I recently had to disconnect all my computer devices and recconnect them. Since then, I cannot get my printer to work. I have an WF-2760 printer and I'm sure that I have it plugged in and I am trying to reset up the wifi, since it doesn't seem to like the usb cable that I had. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a WF-2760 and I think it si less than a year old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I reconnected it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, it keeps saying something about FAX, but I don't use fax because I no longer have a landline.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/6/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

ok, please accept offer when comes up

Not at that price.

I sent a discounted one .

Still no. I will have Geek Squad work on it since I already have an account with them.
Stop contacting me.
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF77201~faq-295182

After setting up wireless, restart the computer and printer. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>