Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an old hp...compac Presario V3000 lap top? I seemed…

Customer Question
Hi, i have an...

Hi, i have an old hp...compac Presario V3000 lap top? I seemed to have lost my ac adapter plug-in to wall from computer! Just moved to new place, and fried my newer laptop. In need of locating an old adapter plug in, did not have anything at Best Buy? Can u help me???? Please

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

S/n2CE63001N8; V3018CL

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am using someones computer, the issue is with this old computer laptop which I stated earlier that I want to get plugged into my bedroom

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Was that the right model # for the Compac Presario Laptop?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

You may purchase a replacement power adapter for your Compaq V3000 laptop online from Amazon, using the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Adapter-Charger-Compaq-Presario/dp/B001MQ88HS

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

And, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you.