Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to connect to Printer. Having problems. The Printer is…

Customer Question
Need to connect...

Need to connect to Printer. Having problems. The Printer is a HP Officejet Pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Last year 2016 Model # CN365DXHGS. FPU# ***** CM749-64001 C4

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows10. What is (OS)?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The computor is new and I am an old lady 79 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

How to get what I type printed.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.