John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot get the black print head on a JD6520JW to print

Customer Question

I cannot get the black print head on a JD6520JW to print properly. It is possible that it has been thrown out of line while printing an address on an envelope. The envelopment jammed and in removing it I may have dislodge or upset the alignment.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: BrotherJ6520DW
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Once it happened I could not use the printer. If I set it to injet printing it will produce an image.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Unknown
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me what the black print is looking like currently?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.