Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I CALL ME i AM an oncologist I need this. 707JA: What's the…

Customer Question
I CALL ME i...

I CALL ME i AM an oncologist I need this.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Wireless 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just found out today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday and nerds did a tune up i have no d idea what they did beswided scan and remove crap do to slow speed Just call me and taLK ME THROUGH IT i AM NOT NEAR IT jUST call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

FIX IT

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I would be happy to offer a phone call, but that is considered to be a premium service and will incur an additional fee. Does the printer show up in the list of available printers on your computer? if so are there any error messages?