Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a printer issue. when I print, the door on my pixma…

Customer Question
I have a printer...

I have a printer issue. when I print, the door on my pixma mx922 auto opens then I manually close it now it won't close please I beg you to help me been working on it for the last 3 hours

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

3 months

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, windows 10 - this has happened to me before and the rep said that my printer was under warranty and helped me and he fixed it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just printed a piece of paper

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me? please oh please help me

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do you know canon printers
pima mx922
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no one will help me when this happened before the rep just fixed it automatically
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you still there
8/5/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry you are going through this issue. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Please let me know since when this is happening.

Thanks,

Kumar