Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need support for my HP all in one Pavilion computer. could…

Customer Question
I need support for...

I need support for my HP all in one Pavilion computer . could you give me a telephone number to call

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

It is with my computer and it started yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is my computer. I seem to have lost apps. Is there a support for the computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

None that I can think of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.