John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Hp 7520 won't feed paper -- i cleaned all rollers still i

Customer Question

hp 7520 won't feed paper -- i cleaned all rollers still i just hear clicking when it is supposed to feed a sheet. put in all new paper several times. Need to do something - going nuts
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Hp 7520 all in one
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Looked few weeks ago and all was up to date
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think not. thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  P. Kumar replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know since when you are having this issue? Are you receiving any error messages?

Thanks,

Kumar