Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hp 7520 won't feed paper -- i cleaned all rollers still i…

Customer Question
Hp 7520 won't feed...

Hp 7520 won't feed paper -- i cleaned all rollers still i just hear clicking when it is supposed to feed a sheet. put in all new paper several times. Need to do something - going nuts

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

Hp 7520 all in one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Looked few weeks ago and all was up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I think not. thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know since when you are having this issue? Are you receiving any error messages?

Thanks,

Kumar