Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP 10 G2 Tablet 2301 with Bluetooth keybourd. I…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP 10 G2 Tablet 2301 with Bluetooth keybourd. I need to buy a charger for this tablet. I am confused what I should buy. Please tell me what I need to get. thanks. my email is [email protected] Jean

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 10?

13 months ago I purchased it new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 10?

I have tried nothing. I am afraid to buy the wrong thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?

No, otherthan I am very new to this machine, and I am slowly learning it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: Sjena1982, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer

Hello ,

Welcome to Justanswer.com .

You can get one from below location which will fit your tablet .

http://www.chargerbuy.com/hp-10-g2-2301-tablet-5v-usb-wall-charger-usa.html

or

https://www.amazon.com/Extra-Adapter-Rapid-Charger-Tablet/dp/B01F71M7F2/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_107_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=29JPM2P7MSBMFPDCKQJJ

Please don't forget to rate my answer .

Thanks

Satchi