Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I'm having difficulty printing text on my we-3620...images

Customer Question

Hello John. I'm having difficulty printing text on my we-3620...images (such as jpeg) print perfectly but text (from Word, for example) is a mess...skipped lines and uneven black. Any ideas? Best, Robert
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: about 10 minutes ago...
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all, I think. thanks...
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry, that was an Epson wf-3620, not we...R.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead by following the instructions in the link below. Do the cleaning two or three times.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3620_7620/cleaning_head_lcd_wf3620_7620.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>