John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I like to print envelope #10 printer is hpofficejet pro 8630

Customer Question

i like to print envelope #10 printer is hpofficejet pro 8630 the printer tell me it is the wrong paper size
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: hp officejet pro 8630
JA: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?
Customer: i do not know i was printing and now it will not do it
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: do not know what you are asking
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ok understand i had them on the line friday and they said it was printmaster
Category: Printers
Expert:  P. Kumar replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. We are sorry to hear that you have a Printer Problem. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know which Operating System you are using, PC or Mac? How long have you been having this issue?

Thanks,

Kumar