John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I know which cassette is expended, Epson XP-200,

Customer Question

How do I know which cassette is expended
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epson XP-200
JA: How long has this been going on with your XP-200?
Customer: Today
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Dont know
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  P. Kumar replied 2 months ago.

Thank You for choosing Just Answer. We are really sorry to hear that you are going through these issues. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

To know which cassette has expended, you have to turn of the Product and Lift the scanner Unit.

Please note, if you plan to replace the expended Cartridges, ensure you already have replacement cartridges handy. You must install new cartridges immediately after removing the old ones. Lets proceed further with instructions.

Once you have lifted the scanner unit, Press the stop button.

If a cartridge is low or expended, the print head moves that cartridge to the indicator position. Press the stop button again to check for additional low or expended cartridges. When all cartridges have been identified, the print head moves to the replacement position.

That's it. You should be able to fix.

Thanks,

Kumar