Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I know which cassette is expended, Epson XP-200,

Customer Question
How do I know...

How do I know which cassette is expended

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-200?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Dont know

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thank You for choosing Just Answer. We are really sorry to hear that you are going through these issues. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

To know which cassette has expended, you have to turn of the Product and Lift the scanner Unit.

Please note, if you plan to replace the expended Cartridges, ensure you already have replacement cartridges handy. You must install new cartridges immediately after removing the old ones. Lets proceed further with instructions.

Once you have lifted the scanner unit, Press the stop button.

If a cartridge is low or expended, the print head moves that cartridge to the indicator position. Press the stop button again to check for additional low or expended cartridges. When all cartridges have been identified, the print head moves to the replacement position.

That's it. You should be able to fix.

Thanks,

Kumar