John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

EPSON WF 3520, Error CodeOx E5, Model WF 3520 2-3 years old,

Customer Question

EPSON WF 3520
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Error CodeOx E5
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Model WF 3520 2-3 years old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Mac
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Paper jam. Pulled out paper from the back Switched on and off a couple of times
Category: Printers
Expert:  P. Kumar replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues. I'm Kumar and I here to assist you.

I would suggest you do a reset.

a) Without turning the printer off, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer

b) Wait for 30 seconds and press and hold the power ON button. Then reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

c) Press the power button to turn on the printer, if it did not power on automatically.

Please let me know if this resolved your issue.

Thanks,

Kumar