Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer is not connecting to the new Gen 5 I installed…

Customer Question
The printer is not...

The printer is not connecting to the new Gen 5 I installed today

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I did so tonite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Does this service cost?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, pay-per-answer service, I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Let me know when you are ready to start