Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What software do I need to let my printer send a scanned…

Customer Question
What software do I...

What software do I need to let my printer send a scanned image to my computer. The printer is an Epson XP-630. My computer is a

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your XP-630 when you try to scan?

No, but an error message.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

After I got the new computer on 11/25/16.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

My computer is a Dell Inspiron, Model #i3459-3276WHT with windows 10 O

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: Emanuel Flores,
 replied 11 months ago
Emanuel Flores

I see your looking for driver to have your scanner working.

Perhaps I can be of assistance?

Technician: Emanuel Flores,
 replied 11 months ago

I​ managed to find the driver / software to get your scanner working on your computer. Here's the link: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-630/s/SPT_C11CE79201

From there, scroll down and click on Drivers, then find the Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v4.0.2.0

Technician: Emanuel Flores,
 replied 11 months ago

Download the driver / software and install it. This should help you in the issue you were having.

If you have any further issues regarding this, please reply back.