Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson 3640 won't print. I just changed the ink. Wf-3640.

Customer Question
My epson 3640 won't...

My epson 3640 won't print. I just changed the ink

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Wf-3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Lol. No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I am Kumar and I'm here to assist you.

You mentioned, your printer is not printing anything, when was the last time you did some printing ?

Please do let us know by writing us back in the below box.

Thanks,

Kumar