John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have the HP C410 series which I have used wirelesly.

Customer Question

Hi...I have the HP C410 series which I have used wirelesly. Recently we switched from Time Warner to Spectrum so we received a new modem. After the new modem was operational I have not been able to get the HP printer to work. When I put the password ***** it says it i invalid
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 yrs plus or minus....no probs until modem switch
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It has been an ASUS...currently with Geek Squd,,,,they had to relace hard drive and recover Windows 7.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Since I iitiated the new modem I have not been able to use the printer
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would love to be able to print from my Google chrome, ipad and phone if possible.
Category: Printers
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not have a computer that uses this wireless computer as it is currently with Geek Squad
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Ok, since you are unable to type in correct password ***** the best way is to use the computer to setup wireless for the printer.

You can resume this chat after you get your computer back if you'd like..