Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the HP C410 series which I have used wirelesly.

Customer Question
Hi...I have the HP...

Hi...I have the HP C410 series which I have used wirelesly. Recently we switched from Time Warner to Spectrum so we received a new modem. After the new modem was operational I have not been able to get the HP printer to work. When I put the password ***** it says it i invalid

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 yrs plus or minus....no probs until modem switch

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It has been an ASUS...currently with Geek Squd,,,,they had to relace hard drive and recover Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Since I iitiated the new modem I have not been able to use the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I would love to be able to print from my Google chrome, ipad and phone if possible.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/5/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

I do not have a computer that uses this wireless computer as it is currently with Geek Squad

Ok, since you are unable to type in correct password ***** the best way is to use the computer to setup wireless for the printer.

You can resume this chat after you get your computer back if you'd like..