Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a question regarding my cannon printer fax, the

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding my cannon printer fax , the yellow caution light came on?? doesnt seem to have paper stuck in it.

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about 3 years old and i think the light comes on when paper is stuck in it. however, i recently changed the ink in it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a pc. HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was taking copies.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/4/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove all of the ink cartridges then insert them back firmly into the carriage and close the lid.

Now, with the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.