John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Dunno. I've had 3 HP reps trying for 2 days to make it

Customer Question

Dunno. I've had 3 HP reps trying for 2 days to make it work. Mike, Jason, and Aron. Aron stopped communicating with me about 1209 Mountain time and haven't heard a peep out of anyone. He deleted and rebooted the driver several times and could never make my computer successfully talk to the 4777 laserjet.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased yesterday at 10 AM at Best Buy, Las Cruces, NM. Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M477fnw, s/n VNBKK5509C product # CF377A. Thanks
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Old Dell running W7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When I first go the new printer I tried to make it work but to date it has never worked. They also charged my Visa $199.99 for service.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really. Aron contacted me 3 hours ago and went silent at 1209 local time.
Category: Printers
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question.

How can I assist with the HP issue?