Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where is paper release for paper jam? Epson WF-2630, PC, was…

Customer Question
Where is paper release...

Where is paper release for paper jam?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Was printing copies

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/4/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for using Just Answer. Please give me a moment so that I can go through your issue.

Thanks,

Kumar

Thanks for your patience. As I can see, you have mentioned that you were printing copies when you encountered this issue. Below is a link that you guide you through the full process for releasing a Jammed paper. Please do let us know in case anything else is required.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE36201~faq-268095

Thanks,

Kumar

Please let us know if we were able to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Kumar