Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have microline 320 turbo, oki data sorry, I haven't told…

Customer Question
I have microline 320...

I have microline 320 turbo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Oki data sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Oki printer?

I haven't told you the problem so .....I just purchased through office depot .... just had It guy install ..... when I feed doc through it will feed through not line up ....then I have 4 more issues iam doing something wrong help lol

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

As I said just installed ..... how do I update?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Probably I just am not that versed ... thank you for your patience

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hey chief someone there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok I see well you keep 5 dollars
8/5/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a while.

Do you still need help with your issue?