Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP 6500A Plus printer. Can I use the feeder to scan…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP 6500A Plus printer. Can I use the feeder to scan several documents at a time or do I have to scan 1 page at a time by placing it on the glass?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HO Envy Touch Smart PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 6500A?

I have only today tried to use the feeder to scan several documents at a time. Placing 1 document on the glass and scanning it works.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the printer expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Just connect me.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/4/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Yes, you can use the feeder to scan multiple pages at the same time. Are you scanning by pressing the buttons on the printer/scanner or are you doing it from an application on the computer.

All you need to do is choose the ADF (Feeder) as the paper source and you will be all set.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason