Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a workforce pro wf 3720, installed two days ago,

Customer Question
Have a workforce pro...

Have a workforce pro wf 3720, installed two days ago, replacing a new printer (same model) which had hardware failure. printed fine that day. Now (yesterday and today), when I go to print, it says printer is offline. I have rebooted the computer 2-3 times, and have completely rebooted modem. Don't know what to try next

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WorkForce Pro WF-3720. Brand new, installed (and working) 8/1/2017

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since it was installed 8/2, printed fine that day; tried yesterday and today and won't print because it says "offline" (8/3 & 8/4)

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please