Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My old pc died and trying to load my hp printer and scanner…

Customer Question
My old pc died...

My old pc died and trying to load my hp printer and scanner onto new pc

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your HP printer when you try to scan?

It says no scan option

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, we can print on it but it just wont scan

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/4/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the Operating system of your new PC?

for example Windows 10 / MAC etc.