Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My Acer desk top cannot communicate with my MG5400 printer.

Customer Question
My Acer desk top...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG5400?

Just started today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Windows 10 6 month ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
8/4/2017
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know how the printer is connected to the computer? Is that via USB or WIFI?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

WiFi
Can u walk me through. I see the printer is on. Sometimes it says print job stuck in Q and sometimes it says not commuting with printer. I was trying to print out a scanner code twice. One came out on photo paper and the Q is empty.

thanks for your reply, I would be happy to help if you can wait until in about 10 hours from now because I am not working right now (sent the reply to you when I was still on duty 8 hours ago). However, your request for remote help is opened to all experts, so it could well be the case that someone accepts it earlier to help you directly on your computer. Does this all work for you?

Thank you,

Lorenz

Sure
Technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am available this morning to help with your printer issue. Do you still need help with this?

I am not home right now but will be back soon. Will the entire cost me $39? Even if you go in right now?

Let me look into the cost for you. And let's wait until you are at home in case I need you to restart a device for me.

I am home now.
I am cancelling this request for assistance. Thank you.
Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

The customer no longer needs assistance with this issue so I am closing it.

Donna French
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer