Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have been unable to download for a Mac air 05 10.12 a

Customer Question
I have been unable...

I have been unable to download for a Mac air 05 10.12 a driver for our photosmart d110. I have watched the video but when I try to download the driver I cannot. In my system preferences I find

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Gitchee Gumee PhotoSmart @ Dorothy’s MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Photosmart d 110. mac 05 10.12

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have a new Mac air book that I have tried to connect to a printer that was well connected wirelessly to my previous MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I am eager to follow directions precisely

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If the service is included within the $5 charge, go ahead. If not, let me know the price.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me how the printer is connecting to the Mac? Via wireless or USB?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear *****,
The previous computer was attached by wireless but it is gone. Then I tried to find the wireless router number, but could not. Then my husband checked his Mac and could add the printer. Since we are away from home, I can email to him my few print jobs. I am sorry I bothered you. Since I do not plan to become a member of Just Answer, please reply that you have delete my information. Do keep the $5 because I am not dissatisfied with your service, just had not started it.
Again, I apologize for the bother to you and your staff.
Yours,
Dorothy

ok, that is no problem Dorothy, if you need anything else, please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Richard, Thanks for the swift OK. Dorothy

You're welcome

And please remember the service rating via one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

thank you