John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannot figure out how to open cover so I can fix paper jam

Customer Question

Cannot figure out how to open cover so I can fix paper jam have no manual
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Cannot figure out how to open lid to fix paper jam do not have a manuel
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I just have to know how to open printer lid to get at paper jam have a cannonmg6821
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just today I can't figure out how to open don't have a manual to show me
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Printer working fine
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

What is the model and brand of your printer please?