Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot figure out how to open cover so I can fix paper jam…

Customer Question
Cannot figure out how...

Cannot figure out how to open cover so I can fix paper jam have no manual

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cannot figure out how to open lid to fix paper jam do not have a manuel

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I just have to know how to open printer lid to get at paper jam have a cannonmg6821

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today I can't figure out how to open don't have a manual to show me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Printer working fine

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model and brand of your printer please?