Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I can't print from my desktop computer but I can print from…

Customer Question
I can't print from...

I can't print from my desktop computer but I can print from my iPhone and my iPad

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It is WF-2540 and is probably a couple years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Oops -- I bought in in December 2013 I have a PC and am running Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Comcast was installing updated equipment with difficulty and after they left I realized my printer wouldn't print a Comcast fellow came back to fix the Comcast problem and got the printer working but it quite again 3 days later

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am not very smart with technology!!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
8/3/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

John, Computer Science Engineer