Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just ordered new ink cartridges and I cannot seem to get…

Customer Question
I just ordered new...

I just ordered new ink cartridges and I cannot seem to get them to fit inside the printer. My printer is an HP Deskjet 1000, J110 series.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your DeskJet?

No, I've done it many times before but its been a while.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes. and no error messages

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Always before the new cartridges came with instructions. The cartridges are the same. I'm just doing something wrong.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

What is the number on your new ink cartridges?