John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot get printer to print and wi fi is excellent. The

Customer Question

I cannot get printer to print and wi fi is excellent. The check network connection print paper says; A router/ access point channel conflict has been detected. What do I do? I turned off the printer, disconnected it and it won't print.
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Never , I changed ink today and all this started up.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

It sounds as though the printer is no longer connected wireless. May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason