John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother MFC-12700DW serues (copy1) nultifunction

Customer Question

My name is***** have a Brother MFC-12700DW serues (copy1) nultifunction machine. I have previously been using Charter wireless Inet but switched to ATT-WIFI-0764 (hot spot). My printer and scanner will not work uncles I connect back on Charter which I plan on dropping as soon as I have everything working well on the hot spot. I have done several different things but just cant get it to work . Please advise!!!
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother MFC-12700DW Series Multi-Function Machine. I purchased it about 2 months ago at Staples
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just started last Sunday when I made the switch to the Hot Spot
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. I am not very Tech Savvy. Know just enough to make me frustrated most of the time.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason