John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have av error VCRUNTIME140.DLL NOT FOUND. Can not find

Customer Question

I have av error VCRUNTIME140.DLL NOT FOUND. Can not find solution to get rite of error
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: no, only on start up
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I have not did an update on the printer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a Epson printer. should I do an update with them
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck