Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't figure out how to scan a document to my computer,

Customer Question
I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to scan a document to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma mx922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I don't scan very often, and I have probably forgotten how to do it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

It prins well

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/3/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Do you have a Mac or a Windows computer?

forget it

I just need to know what kind of computer you have so I can give you the proper instructions to scan a document