Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Supplier sd me wrong I catrdge replacement--200 instead of…

Customer Question
Supplier sd me wrong...

Supplier sd me wrong I catrdge replacement--200 instead of 220, I put it in my printer and get a messae saying catridge not recognized and I cannot get it out of the printer to replace it with corredt one,

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson Workforce WF2750

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

D esk Top Windows. question to technical for me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now. Happened when I put in wrong catridge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just this problem. How can I gat the wrong catridge out to replace it with correct Epson 220 Black Ink Catridge?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Epson Work W Force WF 2750
You may securely connect to my Printer to fix it for me. Just so I can have my Printer working again, Thank you
What do I have to do to have you securely connect to my Printer?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What more info do you need? Let us proceed. It's getting late/
Do you have a 800 telephone number so we can speak by phone?
I am sorry, but I am 94 years old and will not be able to wait much longer. Please advise. Thank you
I cannot wait any longer. Please credit my Visa Account for any amount I incurred..If you need to reach me by phone, my Cell Phone number is(###) ###-####
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Sorry about the delay you encountered.

Is the issue the ink cartridges do not come to the middle so you cannot access them?

Please let me know

Thank you