Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's giving me a printer error code. Ma'am. No im not very…

Customer Question
It's giving me a...

It's giving me a printer error code

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes ma'am

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

No im not very smart with computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I only know it's giving me the printer error code

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please let me know the error code and model of your printer.