Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The black will not print, even with a new cartridge. The…

Customer Question
The black will not...

The black will not print, even with a new cartridge. The teck at Office Depot said I should search for the "clean printer head " program and it would burn off the clogged printer head. How do I do this. HP3610 using Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 3610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can't remember

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/3/2017
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thank you. I haven't heard back from anyone for two hours. Please end my request for assistance and refund my charge to my Visa card.
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

I would like to help you with this and a remote assistance is not needed nor the extra cost.

Can we work together further on this?

Else if you do wish to have a refund, you can use the link below

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0