Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Brother said to contact you re: my printer saying it's off…

Customer Question
Brother said to contact...

Brother said to contact you re: my printer saying it's off line.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I think an update came through last week sometime

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I'm an old vet so be nice

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which printer you are using (maker / model)?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck