Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Does not print from the computer, HP Envy 5530 serial

Customer Question
Does not print from...

Does not print from the computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP Envy 5530 serial #CN4co31072 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have been working on it for about a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/3/2017
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know how the printer is connected to the computer? Is that via a USB cable or WIFI?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Madam or Sir,

are you still there? Please reply here so that I can go ahead and help you with your printer issue.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz