Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error 928. Never. How much

Customer Question
Yes Technician's Assistant: When...

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

How much

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/3/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your printer?

Oki 831ts
Before we connect, what is error 928?

Fuser motor lock error or Fuser does not rotate normally.

How old is the printer?

I cannot connect now
About a year old

Over or under a year old? It is important for warranty purposes

Under

The bad news is that your printer will need to be service but the good news is that it is under warranty.

To start the warranty repair, please call 1-***-***-****.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Ok how much did it cost for me to talk to you

The price is setup by you and the system in the beginning. As a technician, I do not have access tot he payment information.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.