Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Has my ink cartridge been sent? HP OfficeJet 4650, 1 week,

Customer Question
Has my ink cartridge...

Has my ink cartridge been sent?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP OfficeJet 4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

1 week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Do not know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. Can you please elaborate the issue? What problems are you facing with your printer?

Thanks,

Kumar

all set. thanks
how do I cancel my subscription

Please get in touch with the customer service. They will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

Kumar