Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a message that says "Paper does not match the paper…

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message that says "Paper does not match the paper source setting. Print on Letter Ultra Gloss from Paper Cassette"

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

What does that mean

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've had this before and the printer does not respond or I'm not clever enough to understand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nothing has changed and I still have a red light and a flashing blue light

Do you see error on the printer or is it on the computer screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My printer is an Epson WF-3620 and is no more that a year old. I'm using it with widows 10 on an all in one Dell desktop.