John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother Printer, 2270 DW. I changed the cartridge

Customer Question

I have a Brother Printer, 2270 DW. I changed the cartridge and I can no longer print. We have spent a lot of time with it, the same software is there but it doesn't seem to recognize it.
JA: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Customer: It keeps saying that an item in the queue is preventing printing. When you clear out the queue and try and print it doesn't print and repeatrs the message.
JA: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?
Customer: Refill.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  jinsmn replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Are you able to print from another softwares like MS Word ?

Regards
Jins