Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is offline, wireless, how do I do this, that is our…

Customer Question
Printer is offline Technician's...

Printer is offline

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

How do I do this

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

That is our only problem

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
8/2/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 9 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer ?

Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

John, Computer Science Engineer