Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a brother 260c printer which wont print and sounds…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother 260c printer which wont print and sounds like the guts have just dropped ,has it died or can it be fixed

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 260C: wirelessly or by USB?

I am not tech savvy but it runs by cable to and trhu my desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Well never have that might make a diff!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Well aslo it wont print colors properly at all now and how much does this cost? i am an age pensioner so money matters

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it giving any error messages? Or going through the motions but outputting a blank page?

To be clear, this is a paid support service, you would have been shown the fee on the payment page when signing up (5 deposit plus balance upon corresponding with me here).

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.