Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cant get it to print ....period, Brothers MFC-J10W, Just…

Customer Question
Cant get it to...

Cant get it to print ....period

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brothers MFC-J10W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-J10W?

Just started but haven't used it recently

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

New Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is printer connected to computer..usb cable or wifi