Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I restore the "do not move this lever manually" I…

Customer Question
How do I restore...

How do I restore the "do not move this lever manually"

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I can;t find a model, it uses TZ Tapes & may be 8+ years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell lacptjop touch with win 10 os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The printer started printing in colomuns in a forgein when funcction was selected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Great prinnter I prefer the small pc printer but I broke & tried revert back to my manuel

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
8/2/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the model number of the printer?

What software are you printing from?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

I found that make me think that you know that the printer is a hand held label printer.

I need to know the model number please.